#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

It's statistic on what going on in America 🇺🇸 

It is important not to prejudge people because of their skin colour. If you don't understand that, I can only feel sorry for you.

It is more important to understand that poverty is one of the main factors leading to crime. The unequal treatment, e.g. also in everyday matters such as the credit application, leads to a situation where inequalities such as those that have emerged due to the history of slavery in the USA are still persisting. The problem is not black people, but people without a fair chance (no matter what skin color).

24 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This does not make all people with a different skin colour to criminals and should also not lead to prejudice.

You seem to have not even remotely understood the issue.

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It is important not to prejudge people because of their skin colour. If you don't understand that, I can only feel sorry for you.

It is more important to understand that poverty is one of the main factors leading to crime. The unequal treatment, e.g. also in everyday matters such as the credit application, leads to a situation where inequalities such as those that have emerged due to the history of slavery in the USA are still persisting. The problem is not black people, but people without a fair chance (no matter what skin color).

Bullshit. You understand nothing about this country. Fuck your Marxist capitalism hating viewpoint. Go fuck up Europe with to ignorant ideas and stay out of our business.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Alladino said:

In America 🇺🇸 everyone has the chance to make it big time, you just have to invest your money 💰 it's fair for every American 

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Bullshit. You understand nothing about this country. Fuck your Marxist capitalism hating viewpoint. Go fuck up Europe with to ignorant ideas and stay out of our business.

Bullshit. I understand very well the motivation of people like @SPYING 1 any you.

Trump makes you feel it's okay to hate. He is like a catalyst for the bad in bitter people.

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Bullshit. I understand very well the motivation of people like @SPYING 1 any you.

Trump makes you feel it's okay to hate. He is like a catalyst for the bad in bitter people.

You and your Marxist friends are the ones who hate people. I hate no one. I believe in equality for all. Like I said before, you are a phony.

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Your envy and jealous of America 🇺🇸 is showing, hate is what you're feeling about America's greatness.

53 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What does Germany's racism problem have to do with America?  Also, I found the film to be so simplistic and stereotypical that it was laughable.  Looked like a propaganda film that would be made by the government of Cuba or Venezuela.

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

What does Germany's racism problem have to do with America?  Also, I found the film to be so simplistic and stereotypical that it was laughable.  Looked like a propaganda film that would be made by the government of Cuba or Venezuela.