#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

On 8/13/2020 at 6:07 AM, Alladino said:

Alladino, why have you not posted the video of the BLM  and ANTIFA thugs beating the hell out of an innocent White man in Portland, OR  this weekend?  I guess facts like that don't fit your biased left wing agenda.:angry: 

On 8/17/2020 at 7:57 AM, SPYING 1 said:

spacer.png

Kamala Harris proved herself to be a complete and total phony on the Stephen Colbert Show. When Colbert asked her how she could be Joe Biden's VP candidate after the accusations she made against him in the debates she just laughed and repeated "It was a debate."  In other words, she admitted that the debates were just a phony act for her.:sad: 

On 8/17/2020 at 6:34 AM, Alladino said:

It's strange that now also with Harris the question appears from Trump whether she is really American. Trump is a racist.

That is a big fucking lie. Newsweek started this birther rumor and some fucking reporter brought it up in a news conference with Trump, and he said he was not aware of the accusation.  Alladino, you are such a simple minded ignorant stupid lying son of a bitch.

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That is a big fucking lie. Newsweek started this birther rumor and some fucking reporter brought it up in a news conference with Trump, and he said he was not aware of the accusation.  Alladino, you are such a simple minded ignorant stupid lying son of a bitch.

It's the same shit that Trump had done about Obama.

I heard it today that she doesn't meet the requirements," Trump said. "I have no idea if that's right. I would have assumed that the Democrats would have checked that out before she gets chosen to run for vice president."

"I have no idea if that's right." - WTF?!? - As if his team hasn't been trying for months to find dirt on the democats VP canidates.

It's exactly the same shit as Trump did with Obama, where he always wanted to see the birth certificate. - What's he hiding?!? - Why did the Democrats have not checked that out?!? - Bullshit.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's the same shit that Trump had done about Obama.

"I have no idea if that's right." - WTF?!? - As if his team hasn't been trying for months to find dirt on the democats VP canidates.

It's exactly the same shit as Trump did with Obama, where he always wanted to see the birth certificate. - What's he hiding?!? - Why did the Democrats have not checked that out?!? - Bullshit.

This is just another contrived story by the news media to smear Trump. The whole thing was planned out by Newsweek, the news media and the Democrats. And the Democrats haven't been trying to dig up dirt on Trump for four years?   You and the Democrats are such hypocrites and phonies.   

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

This is just another contrived story by the news media to smear Trump. The whole thing was planned out by Newsweek, the news media and the Democrats. And the Democrats haven't been trying to dig up dirt on Trump for four years?   You and the Democrats are such hypocrites and phonies.   

Both parties spend a lot of time and money to investigate both their own and their competitors' candidacies. Even a dumb-ass like Trump knows that.

So why did Trump make such silly statements like "I would have assumed that the Democrats would have checked that out before she gets chosen to run for vice president" other than to make it look like that this could be an actual issue?!?

Trump is an asshole.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Both parties spend a lot of time and money to investigate both their own and their competitors' candidacies. Even a dumb-ass like Trump knows that.

So why did Trump make such silly statements like "I would have assumed that the Democrats would have checked that out before she gets chosen to run for vice president" other than to make it look like that this could be an actual issue?!?

Trump is an asshole.

Sounds like a truthful answer to me by Trump.  Newsweek is who you need to be mad at. They are the ones who started the story.  And the whole Trump/Russia collusion hoax was an actual issue?  You and the Democrats are a pathetic joke. 

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sounds like a truthful answer to me by Trump.  Newsweek is who you need to be mad at. They are the ones who started the story.  And the whole Trump/Russia collusion hoax was an actual issue?  You and the Democrats are a pathetic joke. 

Well, actually, Trump's not very smart. It's easy to see the motivation behind his words.

Of course you will only succeed, if you pull your head out of Trump's ass and start thinking for yourself.

• Like 1