Eliska & Pepik - Videos (2020)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, marcekxx said:

pourquoi tu as zippé ce pote

J'essaie d'embrouiller l'algorithme de rlc en compressant le fichier dans une archive mais je doute que ce soit efficace sur tout s'il y a des employés de rlc qui font le travail manuellement.

Et le fichier sera plus petit et plus rapide à télécharger.

I'm trying to muddle the rlc algorithm by compressing the file into an archive but I doubt this will be effective on anything if there are any rlc employees doing the work by hand

And the file will be smaller and faster to download.

On 11/3/2020 at 6:13 PM, scoutouyoufe said:

J'essaie d'embrouiller l'algorithme de rlc en compressant le fichier dans une archive mais je doute que ce soit efficace sur tout s'il y a des employés de rlc qui font le travail manuellement.

Et le fichier sera plus petit et plus rapide à télécharger.

I'm trying to muddle the rlc algorithm by compressing the file into an archive but I doubt this will be effective on anything if there are any rlc employees doing the work by hand

And the file will be smaller and faster to download.

I  understand your reasons for zipping the file. All very decent reasons. However, there's one very good reason for not zipping it. When you zip a transfer on mab, it makes it impossible to preview the files before you download them. Just something to think about.

• Like 1