@ JoJoGunne

rlcfan

Thanks for the reply ;)

Yes I have some prejudices against the United States, I would also like to eliminate these prejudices. I come from Germany and I know that a lot of prejudices against Germany. Also present when it comes to the topic of "European Union/European economic Crisis", it makes me very sad when the greeks, italians and spanish give us the blame for it.

police brutality....I find this video very interesting->

by the way, here a really really funny video-->

its so great:-)

Okay, I'm watching that first video and I must tell you that I find that snarky, condescending laugh at 0:29 to be indicative of the general thrust of this video...and I don't like it.  But I'll keep watching...

Okay, I watched the whole video and my reaction is...these are two idiots...with an ax to grind...who cite numbers that have no relation to each other.  Yuri mentioned the disparity in geographical and population sizes between differing countries.  That makes a big difference.  These idiots also mention a situation in which the police fired xx numbers of bullets at one guy.  So...what is the rest of the story?  I wonder how many bullets that one guy fired at the police?  Hmmm?

Tim Allen is a really good comedian.

Okay, I'm watching that first video and I must tell you that I find that snarky, condescending laugh at 0:29 to be indicative of the general thrust of this video...and I don't like it.  But I'll keep watching...

Okay, I watched the whole video and my reaction is...these are two idiots...with an ax to grind...who cite numbers that have no relation to each other.  Yuri mentioned the disparity in geographical and population sizes between differing countries.  That makes a big difference.  These idiots also mention a situation in which the police fired xx numbers of bullets at one guy.  So...what is the rest of the story?  I wonder how many bullets that one guy fired at the police?  Hmmm?

Tim Allen is a really good comedian.

jojo that first video sounds like piers morgan.wanting the American people disarmed its a propaganda film. fuck the new world order.