Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #53 2020 July

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Nicholas said:

Maybe Leora was waiting on Malia somewhere outside the apartment.

Yes possible, but why not wait inside then? And she left while Malia was in bed with her door closed. Just looking at what i saw. Strange to think this is what people do if they are going to the same place together.

12 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Yes possible, but why not wait inside then? And she left while Malia was in bed with her door closed. Just looking at what i saw. Strange to think this is what people do if they are going to the same place together.

I haven't been noticing as much since earlier when I noticed that it seemed that Malia still seemed not her usual self and was staying mostly in her bed, and Leora was in her's and seemed on the verge of another solo session with herself, I turned my pc off and have only noticed some things on some thumb stills on my phone since. As I mentioned earlier, the situation there seemed somewhat odd to me since yesterday even when Malia didn't seem to be unwell but just not her usual self. Although as mentioned here as well, it could all be nothing other than Malia not feeling well or perhaps even experiencing some home sickness again.