Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #53 2020 July

happyone

27 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Your being a bit hard on yourself, surely Leora would get upset time to time but surely she would know her true fans and would forgive us for being silly.

Keep safe mate.

Apart from NYJ, he's a lost soul.

• Haha 1

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Why is Malia sleeping on the hard cold floor? What's wrong with her bed?

Malia needs a Kangaroo to cuddle in bed.

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Malia is kind of an interesting woman at times.

This bloody lockdown in Melbourne is doing my head in. Normally I would be having a lovely bacon and eggs at a lovely cafe now for breakfast. This not being able to leave the house is killing me. Luckily I have you here and Leora to keep me sane. 

3 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Maybe that fold down sofa/bed is actually not so comfortable mate. It certainly doesnt look to be. I've never seen one that actually was, although I've seen plenty of regular sofa's that were actually quite comfortable, perhaps because of being constructed of better quality materials and workmanship. That one doesn't look to be. Although I've never seen any fold-down that actually was. So maybe she had become aching in some way. I have slept on many motel/hotel beds in my time, alot of which I would wake up aching or sore from. I suppose sometimes someone sleeping on something more firm but not seamed, creased, or sagging in any spots may make some difference sometimes but obviously only she knows what her reason(s) may have been.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, raul399 said:

At the moment I'm not going on vacation ... this year, I don't think I can take a vacation, I'm with several businesses, and I don't have time.
I will stop by here when I can to greet friends, privately ... in general I will not write anything about Leora or answer questions, I am a sincere and very impulsive person, so better be quiet, for Leora's sake.
I will miss people like you, and many others who have shared fun moments .... but I am a man of my word, and I like to keep my promises .... thanks HF for your support ... a hug ... take care.

Take care braul. Try not to work too hard. As hf said, feel free to drop in to say hello.