Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #56 2020 July

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

Obviously i am biased, but the attacks on Malia last night were plain disgraceful. Totally unwarranted and uncalled for. And yes Leora came in for shit too - I don't know what has happened since last weekend, but the sheer negativity has been crazy.

There is only one answer.....not enough "Changing of the Guards" across RLC...I honestly believe people have become despondent!!

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

There is only one answer.....not enough "Changing of the Guards" across RLC...I honestly believe people have become despondent!!

I think things are just being done on purpose now.

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

I think things are just being done on purpose now.

Yes, I believe so as well.  There is no need for that in this thread in my opinion and that's why I changed my behavior in this thread.  I'm not trying to make myself look any different to anybody because in the Barca threads (which is all I used to watch years ago) I am known as the shitty one because quite frankly, I think the girls that inhabit the Barca establishments warrant it.  In this apartment of Leora and Malia, they don't warrant it at all.  People can call me a hypocrite all they want to but I call it the way i've seen it and read it!!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Why did you remove your avy slip ? It seemed pretty cool to me.

Doesn't take a wizard to figure out what Leora was doing wen she is out all night.  She comes home and sleeps all day.

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, hampelo said:

Doesn't take a wizard to figure out what Leora was doing wen she is out all night.  She comes home and sleeps all day.

I wasn't referring to anything like that in my comment to slip. I was only asking him about his avatar. No one that visits here knows for certain what she does when she's away. Sure anyone can think what they want, but if something as such gets mentioned here with no proof, it's only speculation, conjecture, or inuendo.

6 hours ago, marco6742 said:

No, you and the 3-4 other little freaks that constantly agree with you, most of us think you're an immature condescending c*£t

Glad to have you in the club 😎👍😁😂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2