Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #59 2020 July

happyone

1 minute ago, GAG-HER said:

leora has an iphone  and malia has a samsung,  so you couldn't be more wrong . 

It's just jealousy on their part. They can't stand the popularity of the these two real girls. Small penis syndrome makes them want to tear down girls.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

could just be the phone use, long nights and she goes to bed with that thing in her hand and interrupts her sleep continuously by looking at it or calling, I've also noticed before that both girls eat very unhealthy food, even a young body cannot withstand that for long

The problem Leora's got is Krasnoyarsk where all her old friends are is 6 hours in front of Prague, and as with all under 35"s dealing with texts, emails and social media later, is not an option.

There's two lines of thought on when one should eat, one is eating three meals a day at set times each day, the second only eating when you're hungry regardless of the time of day, personally I'm an as and when person

She's just had her 29th birthday and I agree she needs to sort out her sleep pattern, if not before she's 39 and she doesn't take notice of the warning signs she have a serious illness, it'll be her bodies way of telling her enough's enough.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

The problem Leora's got is Krasnoyarsk where all her old friends are is 6 hours in front of Prague, and as with all under 35"s dealing with texts, emails and social media later, is not an option.

There's two lines of thought on when one should eat, one is eating three meals a day at set times each day, the second only eating when you're hungry regardless of the time of day, personally I'm an as and when person

She's just had her 29th birthday and I agree she needs to sort out her sleep pattern, if not before she's 39 and she doesn't take notice of the warning signs she have a serious illness, it'll be her bodies way of telling her enough's enough.

one of the dangers is diabetes 2 as i have, after my time as a ring fighter i started eating badly and irregularly and long nights on ... 110 kilograms of muscle became 110 kilograms of fat ... you pay a price for it

• Like 3