Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #59 2020 July

happyone

11 minutes ago, scutus said:

Pepe, I am not totally disagreeing with you. But, I am not sure it is entirely "small penis syndrome" !

I think their brains have been relocated. Leaving what is left between their ears. 

Incapable of understanding where their thoughts are being generated at. 😉

Nor, am I sure it is " jealousy " on their part. I tend to believe it fits more into the envy category.😁

I stand corrected sir.

• Like 4

Just now, RdKing said:

you guys seem to be into penises quite a bit... maybe you should find a more pertinent forum that is more oriented in your sexual preferences. just saying...

Did anyone hear anything ??  Oh , it was flatulence. I am sure glad this forum is not equipped with " live aromas" .😁

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

Did anyone hear anything ??  Oh , it was flatulence. I am sure glad this forum is not equipped with " live aromas" .😁

I'll take flatulence over penis breath any day flee bag 🤧

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

That's what happens when someone talks out their ass 😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

This is usually what I see.

No One Tumbleweed GIF

Pepe sir. One generally does not see flatulence. But should that ever happen, hopefully the viewer was wearing an industrial strength set of nose plugs !!!!🤣

Just now, scutus said:

Pepe sir. One generally does not see flatulence. But should that ever happen, hopefully the viewer was wearing an industrial strength set of nose plugs !!!!🤣

Lol, but the  tumbleweeds are cosation of said flatulence.