Irony

Guest ButtPlug

Guest ButtPlug

I was just thinking how ironic it is that Mark stays up late jacking off to women on the internet while ignoring his girlfriend. Meanwhile an assuredly large group of men stay up late ignoring their girlfriends/wives while jacking of to pictures of his girlfriend. Maybe we should spend more time appreciating what we have at home, instead of watching what someone else has in their home.

I was just thinking how ironic it is that Max stays up late jacking off to women on the internet while ignoring his girlfriend, meanwhile an assuredly large group of men stay up late ignoring their girlfriends/wives while jacking of to pictures of his girlfriend, and watching her every move hoping to get a sneak peek of her nude. Maybe more of us should spend  time appreciating what we have at home, instead of watching what someone else has in their home.

Really?  Max does that?  I don't really watch the guys, so I guess I might have missed it.  You got pics or vids?

Anyway, in my case I would be most happy to spend some time with my Lady.  Unfortunately, she isn't here.  She's been working out of town since just after Christmas.  But she'll be home April 1st.  I intend to let my subscription to RLC die and I think it safe to say...y'all won't see much of me here.

Guest ButtPlug

I meant Mark not Max.  I wish you luck with that JoJo, your contributions here will be missed.

Guest Samantha

so tru Jojogunne i loved talking to u and keeping me posted with the videos u will b missed....

so tru Jojogunne i loved talking to u and keeping me posted with the videos u will b missed....

I still have 3 weeks here.  Hopefully, there will be some juicy action to enjoy if we get new couples soon.  I'll record videos as long as I can.

But, you know, since I've been here, I've seen this forum grow and we have some very fine members.  You will still get videos, I'm sure.