Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #62 2020 August

happyone

35 minutes ago, gogism said:

Aaaaaah - so - I guess - pulo is the problem, hehe?!?  😉

Hello gogism. As nearly everyone knows, the ultimate reason that such a site as rlc was created and started and that people subscribe to is supposed to be voyeurism. It's a given that the people that subscribe to such a site have eyes and vision enough to see what goes on or occurs there. Although there are some that visit this chat thread of the forum who are not subscribers and post comments on what they are able to observe by way of the site thumbnails. Of course some of them may not care as much of the fact that the ones who do subscribe and have eyes and vision enough to observe what occurs there, so their main concern evidently is being involved in this thread of the forum for either simply participation, or for some to see how many likes they can get, or for some to stir up things here. But there are also evidently a few that apparently are subscribers that do as well. Whichever it may be, people do have eyes and can observe what occurs there without needing any constant narrators of every little move that occurs with any of the participants there. Every so often is one thing, but constantly, is certainly another and is quite rediculous and unnecessary. But as is has always been in life, there are those who only care about themselves and whoever else may go along with their every little facet of being involved in something in their lives.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

I just want to say once again, I'm a great fan and follower of Leora, and I know the amount of time she used to spend with us has changed, so the question for me is to either move on or stay, well that's obvious for me, I have chosen a long time ago to stay for the long-haul, good or bad, but every blue moon I made choose to express something, and it may not be sugar-coated, the way everything seems to be expected here now, but whatever I say, will not take away any good feelings I have towards her, so say all the nasty and filthy disgusting things about me, because even that will not change how I feel about Leora (our princess)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
18 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

keep posting Pulo we appreciate it 💪

There's one thing about Pulo's posts - Always positive.

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

i find it strange when people come here every day to tell the same boring story and then complain that people tell what is going on in the apartment.... keep posting Pulo we appreciate it 💪

Oh really Xarvaz, what's not strange is that I don't come here every day and tell any story. That is unless the story you referred to involves you. What's also not strange is the fact that you realized it did, now that's not so strange after all is it. Like I said, people pay their money to observe a voyeur site and certainly don't need any constant narrators here to do it. Now is that also so strange to you ? I think not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

There's one thing about Pulo's posts - Always positive.

There's certainly nothing wrong with anyone's posts being positive in nature slip, including his or anyone else's. But anyone's comments referring to every exit or arrival time and every movement from room to room constantly for months on end is completely and utterly rediculous and unnecessary in relation to the main concept and reason of rlc which is voyeurism.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

There's certainly nothing wrong with anyone's posts being positive in nature slip, including his or anyone's. But anyone's comments referring to every exit or arrival time and every movement from room to room constantly for months on end is completely and utterly rediculous and unnecessary in relation to the main concept and reason of rlc which is voyeurism.

I know not everyone likes that kind of thing, but i would rather see that, than the name calling and criticism that the girls have been getting recently in general. 

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I know not everyone likes that kind of thing, but i would rather see that, than the name calling and criticism that the girls have been getting recently in general. 

I don't care to notice too much of that either, but as for the other as I mentioned, every so often is one thing and certainly not much for anyone to bring up here, but constantly mentioning every move right down to every exit and arrival time and every movement from room to room over and over for months on end is certainly another. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1