Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #62 2020 August

happyone

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Or at the very least, this is the part where she is happy after her beautiful show.

It was certainly nice, but I still wish her friend would have been there for some friendly interaction between the two friends. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Probably will happen soon enough, Nick

I've always liked her alot by herself, but now that she has her friend there with her, some of the interactions involving the two have been very interesting that I've enjoyed observing quite a bit and have liked alot too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Nick, as I said before, it is not about some performance by her, it is the playfulness I miss.

I miss a number of things jugg. Like the way she used to dance more often because I always liked her dance moves alot and think she's a really good dancer. But also, I used to like to just sometimes observe how she got into arts and crafts and to see at times whatever she created by sowing or knitting or painting. Along with some other things as well, like when she used to get herself all made up with her make up and all dolled up trying to look her best when she really didn't need to do alot to already be doing that, but then just to stay around her apartment at times looking gorgeous and beautiful.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Out of curiosity, do you find any interest in when they sensually stimulate one another Xarvaz ?

I prefer to just see them together  what they do then doesn't matter, so no ... I don't like evenings like this 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I prefer to just see them together  what they do then doesn't matter, so no ... I don't like evenings like this 

Malia has added a whole new dimension to Leora's overall life. True, lockdown made things get uncomfortable naturally for a short while and things became edgy, but since then, her new found freedom outside (Which a lot still don't agree with, because no one should have privacy off cam of course....) has brought out another new thing, and made the girls closer than ever before. Whether you are a fan of Malia or not, that's irrelevant, it is all down to HER to bring something out in Leora that even she didn't know was there. No one could have predicted any of this, which has made things that have happened even more spectacular at times.

9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Alright. Everyone is different and has their own reasons for different things. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I miss a number of things jugg. Like the way she used to dance more often because I always liked her dance moves alot and think she's a really good dancer. But also, I used to like to just sometimes observe how she got into arts and crafts and to see at times whatever she created by sowing or knitting or painting. Along with some other things as well, like when she used to get herself all made up with her make up and all dolled up trying to look her best when she really didn't need to do alot to already be doing that, but then just to stay around her apartment at times looking gorgeous and beautiful.

good ol'days! thats before the phone became an addiction 😧

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Malia has added a whole new dimension to Leora's overall life. True, lockdown made things get uncomfortable naturally for a short while and things became edgy, but since then, her new found freedom outside (Which a lot still don't agree with, because no one should have privacy off cam of course....) has brought out another new thing, and made them closer than ever before. Whether you are a fan of Malia or not, that's irrelevant, it is all down to HER to bring something out in Leora that even she didn't know was there. No one could have predicted any of this, which has made things that have happened even more spectacular at times.

Good points slip.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Malia has added a whole new dimension to Leora's overall life. True, lockdown made things get uncomfortable naturally for a short while and things became edgy, but since then, her new found freedom outside (Which a lot still don't agree with, because no one should have privacy off cam of course....) has brought out another new thing, and made them closer than ever before. Whether you are a fan of Malia or not, it is all down to HER to bring something out in Leora that even she didn't know was there. No one could have predicted any of this, which has made things that have happened even more spectacular at times.

I agree and I'm sure they haven't reached their max yet, except for the weekends I'm fine with the way things are going

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1