Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #64 August 2020

Nicholas

7 minutes ago, brian smith said:

I suppose that's why they stopped executions in some countries if this is the evidence that is given ..I can hear shouts of Hang the Bastard coming from the gallery..

And with it being the much hated by many on this forum and may I say ex lover if you can call him that ..I am afraid the mob will rule and have their day on the scaffold..

Farewell to the sad man if it's all true I would like to say he served them well but actually could not serve the one that mattered when the queue for the job would be endless..

Good points.

1 hour ago, The Earl said:

the phone call is one thing the conversation with malia after the phone call is quite another. As I understood it, Paul cheated on our "Queen" and that was probably already while he was visiting her again in January. I can understand that leora is pissed off. she should take her new one with her and malia should slowly see that she comes home. sorry for me she is unfortunately only a very bad copy.

This is one of my last posts  from a thing what happend. My sub Ends and i dont renew it 

The Earl is leaving... Squire tell me this cannot be so your Grace....

Will you not think again about such foolish action that as brought you sadly to this conclusion..

My Lord will it not be a less worthy a place being without such an honorable man as yourself ..

I beg you my Lord to think again about such hasty decisions you may live to regret ..."The Earl" is dead long live the "Earl"....

Sorry could not resist that..

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, King Lear said:

Y a pas mal de suppositions de psychopates ici.

A message from the King himself..

"Sire" have you not heard the terrible news of the very noble "The Earl " is leaving us for pastures new..

Can you not have a word with him Sire and persuade him what he does is folly in the extreme and for us to be without him is truly unthinkable..

At a time when Earl's are short on the ground Sire I really feel you should get him to stay and contribute as he as always done with your majesty's approval in matters concerning this forum and beyond...Long Live The King ...

Your Servant as always ...Brian...  

• Confused 1