Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #64 August 2020

Nicholas

20 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Frankly Harley, what do you think Malia and Leora do when they massage each other or when they masturbate next to each other? don't you have the impression that there is the same already seen as in Barça?
What do you think Leora or Malia do when they masturbate when they are alone while looking for the  better view on camera? Don't you feel like it's the same in Barça?

Leora and Malia understood well what was the point of also doing the "show"

So yes you can still think that they are two good girls in every respect but at the level contained in the project, there is not much difference with the other showgirls of RLC

It’s all about people’s perception of the girls...On the rare occasion that I have seen any of the Barca girls I have never been over impressed with their overall demeanour.

Look at Leora in everything she does, it’s not “ slap dash that will do “ it’s always done with a certain panache and easy style..the same as when she is dressed, she exudes style and class...You can’t buy it, it’s something you develop, 

Her clothes are expensive but she knows how to wear them, put the same clothes on some other girls and they would look like a bag of shit in shiny boots.

You can’t buy class! And that’s the difference between Leora and everyone else..She has it!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It’s all about people’s perception of the girls...On the rare occasion that I have seen any of the Barca girls I have never been over impressed with their overall demeanour.

Look at Leora in everything she does, it’s not “ slap dash that will do “ it’s always done with a certain panache and easy style..the same as when she is dressed, she exudes style and class...You can’t buy it, it’s something you develop, 

Her clothes are expensive but she knows how to wear them, put the same clothes on some other girls and they would look like a bag of shit in shiny boots.

You can’t buy class! And that’s the difference between Leora and everyone else..She has it!

I've mentioned it many times over her time with the project, she makes almost any of the attire she chooses to acquire and wear, look much better than it would otherwise when considering whether if to be worn by a majority of others, or not being worn by anyone at all. Also that her tastes in various items of subject matter including and especially her attire, have always seemed to be quite good.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yeah apparently it's easier for you to settle with the truth and the reality, so that it can only go your way

Unfortunately that will never change the facts, and you can always keep playing the ostrich that puts its head in the sand so that you can tell you that you haven't seen anything :angel:

Discuss all you want !!  There must be an obvious difference of Leora's, and Malia's apartment, and the GOV, and COV apartments !! To somebodies liking ! 😉

Basing on whose apartment, day in and day out. Maintains a high percentile of the REPLAY thumbnails !  ☺️

Plus, it is not uncommon for Leora to be sleeping, and maintain the number one spot of the LIVE thembnails ! 😁

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2