Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #67 August 2020

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, raul399 said:

I'm sorry to disagree with you Nick, while Leora is in the project, she will be the owner of the apartment,
Leora has the power to decide how long Malia stays ... of that I am completely sure .. hahaha

Disagree all you want, it doesn't change the fact that rlc leases that apartment from someone or some business that actually owns it unless they themselves (rlc) actually purchased it, but that is doubtful. Regardless of whichever it may be, certainly she has a say so of what may occur there while she is an assigned occupant and tenant that lives there, but she more likely than not, is not the owner of the apartment.

• Upvote 2

Nick, I think you misunderstood me ..
Rlc, has rented that house, the owner is a man who lives on the other side of prague .. hahaha
I have said that while reading this in that apartment, she is the hostess, and she decides who is with her.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Nick, I think you misunderstood me ..
Rlc, has rented that house, the owner is a man who lives on the other side of prague .. hahaha
I have said that while reading this in that apartment, she is the hostess, and she decides who is with her.

You mentioned several times of her being the owner in your previous comments my friend. But I figured you may have realized otherwise and therefore may have meant otherwise. That's why I mentioned it in pointing it out.

Nick, it is normal for her to wash her hair and hydrate her hair, prague water, it is very hard, it has a lot of solid residues, it is disgusting to drink from the tap, the hair leaves you rough, that's why she has so much time the towel in her hair ... I hope I explained well ... hahaha

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Nick, it is normal for her to wash her hair and hydrate her hair, prague water, it is very hard, it has a lot of solid residues, it is disgusting to drink from the tap, the hair leaves you rough, that's why she has so much time the towel in her hair ... I hope I explained well ... hahaha

Hard water would be a good reason to use more conditioners and moisturizers I suppose. But she did not used to spend near as much time with a towel on her head since she's been there until she started spending more time away from the apartment.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

El agua dura sería una buena razón, supongo. Pero no solía pasar tanto tiempo con una toalla en la cabeza desde que estuvo allí hasta que comenzó a pasar más tiempo fuera del apartamento.

she's a maniac with her hair, that's been her whole life ... hahaha
Last Christmas I was in Prague, and the water leaves your hair dry,
Maybe she didn't use the same hair moisturizer then, and the one she uses now needs to be in contact with her hair for a longer time.
that she is not here for the weekend, I don't think that's the reason for having the towel on her head any longer ... hahaha

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, raul399 said:

she's a maniac with her hair, that's been her whole life ... hahaha
Last Christmas I was in Prague, and the water leaves your hair dry,
Maybe she didn't use the same hair moisturizer then, and the one she uses now needs to be in contact with her hair for a longer time.
that she is not here for the weekend, I don't think that's the reason for having the towel on her head any longer ... hahaha

It could very well be if she has even more of a reason to be even more concerned about it than she already ever had of it being just right in her opinion because of someone else.