Keep your eyes open ...

If you think I meant lesbian sex, you were wrong.

I thought of their liquor bottle, girls are sometimes funny when they're drunk. This time she could stay the night, because she came late and Alina's friend changed the sheets on the bed. She once caused a rifts between Alina's sister and the others. Sister have not be seen after that.

If you think I meant lesbian sex, you were wrong.

I thought of their liquor bottle, girls are sometimes funny when they're drunk. This time she could stay the night, because she came late and Alina's friend changed the sheets on the bed. She once caused a rifts between Alina's sister and the others. Sister have not be seen after that.

The two girls that were on the couch have now entered the bedroom. The redhead has stripped down to her undies and both are in the bedroom. Hopefully someone is watching the bedroom.

They're in bed together, sharing a tablet. Red changed, but shied away from the camera when she took off the bra, and pulled on the yellow shirt and yellow short PJ's.

They're do have cute giggles though!

It would be nice if those giggles after all those drinks they had turn into something a little more but likely won't happen. But we can always hope.