Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #71 August 2020

Nicholas

Am sorry, just dont like to use the translation - that's work as well, you know?

Well, I have been to your country more than dozens time - and I have learned well enough that even you know how to speak - let's say english - you don't want to do it.

I am not really happy that english is a chosen world language. But - nevertheless I'm happy to come to a foreign land, am happy to speak and trying to learn their language and even am happy to be tought about it.

You respect your language. Trust me, I do mine as well.

But it is a matter of being kind (and clever as well, hehe) to adapt and accept the community that is agreed to communicate in a (whatever) certain language.

Think about what I have said before - would you be happy to have your own topic - only french lingua - and to be forbiden to post anything if it's not in the right one? Language I mean, hehe.

Cheers! 😉

il y a 6 minutes, Ghost1234 a dit :

L'ON NE SAIT PLUS QUOI RÉPONDRE, L'ON SORT LES INSULTES...

ALORS J'APPRÉCIERAIS QUE TU TE TROUVES UN AUTRE PARTENAIRE DE DISCUSSION...

POUR MOI LES MOTS ONT TROP DE VALEURS À MES YEUX POUR QUE JE LES GASPILLES AVEC TOI...

À BON ENTENDEUR

ADIEU

Pareil pour moi... Chère "gente dame"! A bon entendeur avec plaisir!! 

il y a 2 minutes, Ghost1234 a dit :

Just for you !

I don't have problems with that !!! If I want to speak another language I can... But I am from the small province in the world and we speak french only and that's wy we wan't to speak french by personnely choice...

why did you mention it then ??