👸🌟👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

We are a big family 

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good day of work

🐈 😘😉👍

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I know this is going to upset the Leora loyalists who don’t feel she can do anything wrong, even after she disappears from her apartment 80% of the time. The truth is that when Leora is home she sends a message that she would rather be somewhere else and doing something more interesting, which is why she is constantly playing with her phone. What Leora has forgotten is that it is the subscribers, not RLC, that have provided her the great quality of life that she has become accustomed to (ie.modern apartment, food, new clothes and weekly hair and spa treatments), without out actually doing a real job, aside from getting naked every once in a while to make her fans happy, which now seems like it’s become a chore. Starting back in February/ March I moved into a Premium Membership because I actually believed that things were going to progress physically between her and Malia. Or at least that was the story she was promoting and building up to keep viewers sticking around and maying $45 month after month. ………Massages to Caresses (in bed) to Mutual Bating to Nothingness? It really felt like a ‘Bait and Switch’ technique was used at the subscribers expense. When I realized the scam I finally took action and cancelled at the end of July. After periodically viewing the (blurred out) 24hr Replay Cams, I was able to see I made the correct choice, since their apartment has continued to stagnate. The only thing now that would bring me back if things begin finally to ‘heat-up’ physically and sexually between Leora and Malia, or if Malia leaves and is replaced by another girl or new bf who are more exciting and willing to experiment openly and sexually.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I know this is going to upset the Leora loyalists who don’t feel she can do anything wrong, even after she disappears from her apartment 80% of the time. The truth is that when Leora is home she sends a message that she would rather be somewhere else and doing something more interesting, which is why she is constantly playing with her phone. What Leora has forgotten is that it is the subscribers, not RLC, that have provided her the great quality of life that she has become accustomed to (ie.modern apartment, food, new clothes and weekly hair and spa treatments), without out actually doing a real job, aside from getting naked every once in a while to make her fans happy, which now seems like it’s become a chore. Starting back in February/ March I moved into a Premium Membership because I actually believed that things were going to progress physically between her and Malia. Or at least that was the story she was promoting and building up to keep viewers sticking around and maying $45 month after month. ………Massages to Caresses (in bed) to Mutual Bating to Nothingness? It really felt like a ‘Bait and Switch’ technique was used at the subscribers expense. When I realized the scam I finally took action and cancelled at the end of July. After periodically viewing the (blurred out) 24hr Replay Cams, I was able to see I made the correct choice, since their apartment has continued to stagnate. The only thing now that would bring me back if things begin finally to ‘heat-up’ physically and sexually between Leora and Malia, or if Malia leaves and is replaced by another girl or new bf who are more exciting and willing to experiment openly and sexually.

As an " Leora Loyalist " I am not at all upset by your remarks or your opinion..You have stated them honestly and respectfully which gives no reason for people to be upset.

You paid for something and you don't think you are receiving fair value for money, it happens in all walks of life, and you have since made known your disappointment by cancelling your subscription...at least unlike some people who come on here complaining you did have a subsciption, which allowed you to be able to form your opinion and come to the decision you have.

Different people have different ideas of what they should be getting or thier subscription, so it's down to each individual to decide like you whether to continue with it, if you are not satisfied with how things are developing then it makes sense to not throw good money after bad.

Who knows in life what will happen next, you might find in a few months time that something stimulates your curiosity and you rejoin...Good luck to you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Do you agree she looked directly into the camera?

Non so che dire. Ti dico solo che non è la stessa cosa che faceva Leora. Sembrava che guardava verso la telecamera più per cercare una specie di conferma e non tanto per eccitare. 

• Like 1

With Sept 1st not being very far away, we need to give some thought on what topic's we want.

The changes are coming and we need to make it work for us. Personally what I want to see is our strong community reflect in the new threads. Remembering we will be competing against all the other apartments for the top threads/ topics. Also there will be members from other apartments that will add comments about Leora that wouldn't normally do. We some how need to not jump on them for their different views on Leora as we nornally do now. The threads will change the tribal feel to all the apartments and there is going to be more chat across each apartment topic/ threads.

The MOD's will be looking for I believe for each topic/ thread solely to be about what it was created for. But within this framework we in my opinion still need to have our community feel. Now the MOD's may not agree with my point of view as you might not too. But lets have the discussion soon before the changes happen and we won't be able too.

Lets be positive if possible as we only got three choices. Stay and make the changes work for us or move to the other chat place or leave altogether. 

Now the time to talk it out here what we want moving forward.

I hand it over to you now.