Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #72 August 2020

pulo filipe

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

leora used to get flowers as well but not anymore

Correction, a bunch of flowers appeared on her bedside cabinet near the Buddha early in the week either Monday or Tuesday also she still has a social life outside the apartment generally at weekends, but the day's and times are only known to Leora, and her boyfriend, and I believe that's the way she'll keep it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Correction, a bunch of flowers appeared on her bedside cabinet near the Buddha early in the week either Monday or Tuesday also she still has a social life outside the apartment generally at weekends, but the day's and times are only known to Leora, and her boyfriend, and I believe that's the way she'll keep it.

didnt she buy them, she used to get roses delivered

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

didnt she buy them, she used to get roses delivered

She's had all different types of flowers delivered, admittedly when she first started seeing whoever (I call him "Lucky" for obvious reasons) roses were flower of choice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

She's had all different types of flowers delivered, admittedly when she first started seeing whoever (I call him "Lucky" for obvious reasons) roses were flower of choice.

u know what men are like, soften them up with roses then take them for granted

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

u know what men are like, soften them up with roses then take them for granted

All I can say is more fool him if he even considers taking Miss Unpredictable for granted 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Your right the day she got her hair done she got them.  Leora seems to get flowers or a teddy every week for some time now .

• Like 1