Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #72 August 2020

pulo filipe

8 hours ago, Alladino said:

Leora, because, like Malia, is not really give a view into her private life. It is all just silly shows with this girls.

There's a solution to your problem as it it appears Leora's private life (she's happy) along with Malia's seems to be seriously causing you some concern, I suggest you "DON'T WATCH THEM" stop paying RLC your subscription, and I'll guarantee you'll feel so much better for doing so, then you won't bore the rest of us with your repetitive winging.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

E chi lo sa? Può essere che qualcuno glieli mandi come può essere che lei se li compra. Non lo so visto che, come ho detto prima, ancora nessuno ha visto il ragazzo in questione e ormai sono mesi che va avanti così. 

Personally I don't think she'll show him off in the apartment for a long time to come, if ever, it'll give everyone on here such an overdose CC will go into meltdown, and give the Trolls ammunition to make her life a misery which they have done in the past.

I don't hide the fact I'm a big Leora follower, and I admire the fact she's keeping this part of her life private, yes it upsets many, but it's her life at the end of the day

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Personally I don't think she'll show him off in the apartment for a long time to come, if ever, it'll give everyone on here such an overdose CC will go into meltdown, and give the Trolls ammunition to make her life a misery which they have done in the past.

I don't hide the fact I'm a big Leora follower, and I admire the fact she's keeping this part of her life private, yes it upsets many, but it's her life at the end of the day

maybe shes not hiding him but he doesnt want to show himself on cam

21 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

he lives with his parents and she has her own apartment yet they only go to his place im sure shes told him.u dont invite someone in without letting them know first

mmm, who would know.

24 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Does he even know what she's does?

Voglio sperare di sì. Anche perché una cosa così come puoi tenerla nascosta a lungo? Nel 2020? 

Più che altro c'è da chiedersi quanto durerà questa eventuale storia. A lunga durata non durerà molto.