Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #72 August 2020

pulo filipe

10 minutes ago, Ste said:

Wow you just said the magic words HER PRIVATE LIFE  It's none of your business. Your in the Vulture gang a sad human being.

Personal attacks are against the rules Ste. Please try to state your opinions without them. Your English skills you don't need to anyway.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

how about lolipop girl, at least shes here

sounds good, what's her favorite flavor of lolli pop?

Does each different flavor achieve more intense orgasms?

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Leora realized how easy it is to fool her fans. Bullshit shows in the apartment and keep the private life away.

The problem is not that Leora spends time somewhere else, but that she never brings her private life into the apartment.

RLC value is exactly the view into the private life of the residents. Without this, all that remains is a facade without content.

Malia is even more fake than Leora.

I've just realised why your comments are so repetitive you've just learned how to COPY and PASTE, and you want to prove to the world how clever you are not.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Newark52 said:

I've just realised why your comments are so repetitive you've just learned how to COPY and PASTE, and you want to prove to the world how clever you are not.

just ignore him, hes not even a member so he sees f ck all

Just now, Newark52 said:

Then I would certainly not practice this "art of copy&paste" in this very thread were @pulo filipe copy&paste 50% of the content with always the same post.

No, I really want to make people think who are being systematically fooled by Leora here.