Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #72 August 2020

pulo filipe

Well it appears that another summer season is near to being about over with and another fall season is near to being in it's beginnings in many parts of the world as many people have returned to wearing jackets or some even coats when venturing outside after daylight hours in many places including Leora and Malia.

• Like 1

A bit off topic but I've noticed in the thumbs that Masha must be making some rounds of the B apartments and visiting friends while she is there in the city visiting. She was staying at B2 while visiting with the 3 girls still there and now it was surprising to notice this morning that she had arrived at B5 to visit with the two couples there. So evidently she must know them as well. Even more surprising, was to notice that it appeared that Nelly & Bogdan showed up there along with Masha so they evidently know the couples as well. 

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

A bit off topic but I've noticed in the thumbs that Masha must be making some rounds of the B apartments and visiting friends while she is there in the city visiting. She was staying at B2 while visiting with the 3 girls still there and now it was surprising to notice this morning that she had arrived at B5 to visit with the two couples there. So evidently she must know them as well. Even more surprising, was to notice that it appeared that Nelly & Bogdan showed up there along with Masha so they evidently know the couples as well.

No elaboration on my part as I can't stand any of the Barca participants currently on RLC and especially Nelly & Bogdan....they could fuck up a wet dream!!

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well it appears that another summer season is near to being about over with and another fall season is near to being in it's beginnings in many parts of the world as many people have returned to wearing jackets or some even coats when venturing outside after daylight hours in many places including Leora and Malia.

The good news is that here in Australia is leaving fall season and beginning another warmer/summer period. Although I being in Australia I only own one jacket it will be nice to have nice sunny days back.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No elaboration on my part as I can't stand any of the Barca participants currently on RLC and especially Nelly & Bogdan....they could fuck up a wet dream!!

I always thought N&B were alright when they were in the original apartment back in Russia. I never payed much of any attention to them after they returned to one of the other apartments. I live streamed enough to try to make sure it was Masha and them since I was not for certain by only the thumbs, but it appeared to be them. N&B sure look alot different, her returning to her natural hair color of blonde and is wearing some fancy club or prom looking dress and a pair of half stacks and bogdan sporting a mohawk cut and has noticeably dropped some weight. Evidently, Masha's knee must be about fully healed now to be traveling like she has been.

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

The good news is that here in Australia is leaving fall season and beginning another warmer/summer period. Although I being in Australia I only own one jacket it will be nice to have nice sunny days back.

Watch out for the King Browns!!

• Like 1