Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #72 August 2020

pulo filipe

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I always thought N&B were alright when they were in the original apartment back in Russia. I never payed much of any attention to them after they returned to one of the other apartments. I live streamed enough to try to make sure it was Masha and them since I was not for certain by only the thumbs, but it appeared to be them. N&B sure look alot different, her returning to her natural hair color of blonde and is wearing some fancy club or prom looking dress and bogdan sporting a mohawk cut and has noticeably dropped some weight. Evidently, Masha's knee must be about fully healed now to be traveling like she has been.

LOL IMHO I don't think there was ever much wrong with Masha's knee!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL IMHO I don't think there was ever much wrong with Masha's knee!!

There had to be HF. She had to have assistance to get up and down for a good while and could hardly even hobble around. She had a wheelchair and walker in the apartment for awhile and had to use one or the other to get around unassisted.

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Watch out for the King Browns!!

Of the 25 most venomous snakes in the world, can you guess how many are Australian? The short ...  ... only 5 of the top 25 most venomous snakes in the world are NOT in Australia. yup everything wants to kill us here ...

• Haha 1