Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #72 August 2020

pulo filipe

7 minutes ago, gogism said:

off topic, but this gen chat is going to hell anyway, hehe - are masha and nelly sisters? 🙂

I don't think so. If so, it was never mentioned that I am aware of when the apartments in Russia were still going that I ever noticed or ever heard of for that matter. Bogdan has a sister that used to visit Nelly and him back then.

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

There had to be HF. She had to have assistance to get up and down for a good while and could hardly even hobble around. She had a wheelchair and walker in the apartment for awhile and had to use one or the other to get around unassisted.

Yeah...she's a good actress, had you fooled!

21 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Of the 25 most venomous snakes in the world, can you guess how many are Australian? The short ...  ... only 5 of the top 25 most venomous snakes in the world are NOT in Australia. yup everything wants to kill us here ...

That's why you all are so thick skinned lol.....put a Californian in Australia and they would be dead in an hour!  Free flights to Australia to any and all Californians....no need to qualify, you all did that years and years ago LMAO

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yeah...she's a good actress, had you fooled!

Oh, well alright then. Guess she may have been putting on some pretty good acting performances in fooling the nurse's assistants that would visit her and give her physical therapy and at times even do some of the cooking and chores around the apartment as well. She always did seem to be a pretty good actress though. 😎

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Oh, well alright then. Guess she may have been putting on some pretty good acting performances in fooling the nurse's assistants that would visit her and give physical therapy and at times do some of the chores around the apartment as well. She always seemed to be a pretty good actress though. 😎

I'm not saying that she may not have hurt her knee, what i'm saying is, is I don't think it was near as bad as people made it out to be.  With all the stuff that I read about that was going on in B2 a couple of nights ago, did she ever look like she was a person that was coming off of having a hurt knee?

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not saying that she may not have hurt her knee, what i'm saying is, is I don't think it was near as bad as people made it out to be.  With all the stuff that I read about that was going on in B2 a couple of nights ago, did she ever look like she was a person that was coming off of having a hurt knee?

All I know about the situation was that for around 5 or 6 months it sure appeared that she had seriously injured her knee in some way and it was not until the last 2 or 3 months that she had slowly started being able to exercise the leg and started to seem to slowly be able to get around on it more and more. It's unlikely that she would have remained in that apartment as much as she obviously did for as long as she did and have to depend on others for help if she wasn't seriously injured somehow.

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

All I know about the situation was that for around 5 or 6 months it sure appeared that she had seriously injured her knee in some way and it was not until the last 2 or 3 months that she had slowly started being able to exercise the leg and started to seem to slowly be able to get around on it more and more.

Maybe you are right Nick, I don't watch and if I ever were to re-sub I wouldn't watch Masha anyway.  She is definitely not my cup of JAVA!!

• Like 2