What's up - Meet me in the open chat room

The performance of Piper, Taylor and Masha the other night was pretty hot albeit well scripted with each of them appearing to know the boundaries they could go to, even Mimi getting in on the act. I wonder how far they will go before Masha returns to her own apt. I would love to think P&T would use the strap on beast with her but as much as it would make for a great session, I doubt it would happen 😩

9 hours ago, happyman88 said:

The performance of Piper, Taylor and Masha the other night was pretty hot albeit well scripted with each of them appearing to know the boundaries they could go to, even Mimi getting in on the act. I wonder how far they will go before Masha returns to her own apt. I would love to think P&T would use the strap on beast with her but as much as it would make for a great session, I doubt it would happen 😩

I don't think P&T really enjoyed it.  They were sad the next morning.

So the queen of the cathouse was not happy with the noise when the adopted kitten dragged back a stray Tom cat off the streets for her lust. Is this a case of “do as I say, not as I do”? Wonder if this will accelerate her departure back to her own nest 🤔

• Like 1