Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 2

pulo filipe

4 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I was surprised to see our beautiful Leora bating replay, and I don't think I'm off base to believe, that are sexy little princess, probably was motivated by those manly hands on her shoulders.... it's only just my opinion

Yeah, NO!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I'm not sure what you mean by the "yeah, NO!" response

It's actually quite simple to figure out. You claimed in your opinion she bated because of the massage. I countered your claim by saying yeah no it wasn't because of that.

He is not her type she's has said this therfore it's not an opinion.

Hope that clears things up for you although I have my doubts.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It's actually quite simple to figure out. You claimed in your opinion she bated because of the massage. I countered your claim by saying yeah no it wasn't because of that.

He is not her type she's has said this therfore it's not an opinion.

Hope that clears things up for you although I have my doubts.

So you're saying my opinion is not my opinion, according to you, and you determine everyone's opinions now, and you're saying that it's not your opinion, but a Fact that she was bating not being motivated by his neck and shoulder massage, so you're like this mystical magical person, that knows everything that could be known about Leora, well anyway Debbie Downer, everything I say on here is just my opinion and not to be taken as fact, so allow people to have an opinion

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

So you're saying my opinion is not my opinion, according to you, and you determine everyone's opinions now, and you're saying that it's not your opinion, but a Fact that she was bating not being motivated by his neck and shoulder massage, so you're like this mystical magical person, that knows everything that could be known about Leora, well anyway Debbie Downer, everything I say on here is just my opinion and not to be taken ask fact, so allow people to have an opinion

😂

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

So you're saying my opinion is not my opinion, according to you, so you determine everyone's opinions now, and you're saying that it's not your opinion, but a Fact that she was bating not being motivated by his neck and shoulder massage, so you're like this mystical magical person, that knows everything that could be known about Leora, well anyway Debbie Downer, everything I say on here is just my opinion and not to be taken ask fact, so allow people to have an opinion

they can't take jokes because they are emotionally attached to her they idolize her 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1