Elena & Artur - Apartment 4- Split 1

Guest Bob

Guest blondy

die arme katze hat noch nicht mal wasser und nichts zu essen anzeigen sollte man die

beiden tiere anschaffen und sich nicht zu kümmern das ist eine frechheit

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kevinbsam7

like our German friends I'm concerned about the cat! It does look like Elena and Artur have left during the 'Under Maintenance' session yesterday, but the kitten is definitley still in there and no sign of food and drink for it.

Guest blondy

kann denn keiner sich mit RLC in verbindung setzen damit man das arme kätzchen aus der wohnung holt

sie liegt schon ganz verängstigt auf den sofa und hat hunger und durst so ein kleines und junges kätzchen

hält sowas nur 3-4 tage ohne zu essen und trinken aus, was sind die beiden nur für schweine

What is it about that apartment?The cats ALWAYS seem to catch the short end of the deal there. My conclusion: The occupants - all of the couples there I have observed are careless people. Overall they do not seem the caliber of the others.-

Any clue where they have gone?For good?

Guest NullBurner

Looks like someone has been there at some point. There is a drawer open in the kitchen, and I'm pretty sure it was not open yesterday.

it was open since the maintenance was over.

ich hoffe für immer nur die katze muß gerettet werden

Wäre das Apartement in Deutschland, würde schon längst der Tierschutzverein amok laufen.

Ich verstehe das nicht, RLC muss das kleine Kätzchen doch auch sehen. Warum tun die nix?

Ich bin mir sicher die haben die Telefonnummern von den beiden, zumindest anrufen könnten sie die beiden ja mal...