Elena & Artur - Apartment 4- Split 1

Guest Bob

Guest kevinbsam7

There's just nothing going on there generally. I suspect they really are pretty poor - struggling to get by. Hardly any possessions in the flat despite being there for about six months now. I don't watch them because its all so depressing

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason I don't watch them is because there are no mics in the house. I only watch 3 couples, Leora/Paul, Ariel/Harvey and Alma/Stefan. They all have mics in the free rooms so in case any of them have sex, I can at least hear them. Elena/Artur don't seem to have a lot sex anyway. Don't know if I would watch them that much even if they did have mics.

I can't say I'll miss them. They seemed like a boring couple to watch. Hopefully they'll add a mic in the house like they did with Leora and Paul, and get a couple in there that isn't so timid.

OK So now I have a theory. Is RLC becoming like Big Brother?  Are they reading comments on this forum and then 'outing' the least popular couples? Lina and Mark were getting quite a slating - especially on the hygiene front. They suddenly disappeared in what was obviously a pre-meditated move by RLC.

Now Elena and Artur, never anybodys most popular couple due to their rather lacking sex life (and the fact that she looked rather ghoulish in front of the screen).  I suspect that a new couple will move in very soon - again pre-meditated.

The fact is that neither couple showed any signs that they were about to leave in the hours before they went off line.

If I'm right then it will be the most popular couples (ie - those who are willing to have more sex, more openly) that will remain.

In which case Alma (with or without that idiot Stefan) and Ariel and Harvey (if they stay together) will remain. I'd fear for Alina and also Nora and Kiko (sorry NL). All this is being done (imho) to boost the paying guests to the RLC site.

Anyone else thinking the same?

I agree that both couples seemed to be blindsided. Neither was a favorite, except for a basic watching a naked woman appeal, But I don't think either deserved what appears to be an unexpected eviction.  "Your cancelled, get out!" is pretty cold-blooded, even for RLC.

Guest kevinbsam7

I agree that both couples seemed to be blindsided. Neither was a favorite, except for a basic watching a naked woman appeal, But I don't think either deserved what appears to be an unexpected eviction.  "Your cancelled, get out!" is pretty cold-blooded, even for RLC.

Elena and Artur never seemed like proper tenants - more like squatters, almost as though they expected to have to leave at short notice. Really hope they're not on the street. Mark and Lina's departure seems more brutal as there was no sign of packing or preparing to go.

If our interest is having some effect I want to big-up Lora and Max. Never tire of watching them - mostly ordinary happy couple, but just occasionally absolutely bizarre!

OK So now I have a theory. Is RLC becoming like Big Brother?  Are they reading comments on this forum and then 'outing' the least popular couples? Lina and Mark were getting quite a slating - especially on the hygiene front. They suddenly disappeared in what was obviously a pre-meditated move by RLC.

Now Elena and Artur, never anybodys most popular couple due to their rather lacking sex life (and the fact that she looked rather ghoulish in front of the screen).  I suspect that a new couple will move in very soon - again pre-meditated.

The fact is that neither couple showed any signs that they were about to leave in the hours before they went off line.

If I'm right then it will be the most popular couples (ie - those who are willing to have more sex, more openly) that will remain.

In which case Alma (with or without that idiot Stefan) and Ariel and Harvey (if they stay together) will remain. I'd fear for Alina and also Nora and Kiko (sorry NL). All this is being done (imho) to boost the paying guests to the RLC site.

Anyone else thinking the same?

I believe you hit right on the money. It's all about ratings. I believe that's why we see the new couple Leora and Paul having so much sex. So much that I believe last night's fight was over that very issue. Sex leads to ratings, ratings let them stay in the apartments.

But of course this is why we watch so, ... the sex, right?