Lord, I've seen the world, with a five-piece band
Looking at the back side of me
Singing my songs, and one of her's now and then
But I don't think Leora done 'em this way, no
I don't think Leora done 'em this way

Lol. Good one HF. 👌 🙂

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I can promise you one thing Nick, thank god I don't have a sub because the only place I would spend my time is following Elmira around when she is home.  As for Leora & Malia, I like them both but watching them...at least for me would be a waste of time!!

Well HF, I realize and know that you, like pretty much everyone else, is familiar with the old saying of each to their own, but imo from my point of view, Leora is still the most attractive woman out of all the women of rlc. As far as matters of frequency of times of more significantly interesting occasions occurring, I have been leaning towards believing that it is something that has become less from any of the projects participants, although I usually mostly pay attention to L&M's apartment, more so than any of the others, that is other than if anything of any significant interest has seemed to occur or have occurred by way of thumbs at any of the other apartments.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That's what I had just a little bit ago, from Arby's. 😋

That must be why the hankering. I picked up some how someone here was having Arby's.

Or the commercial I just watched 😁

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well HF, I realize and know that you, like pretty much everyone else, is familiar with the old saying of each to their own, but imo from my point of view, Leora is still the most attractive woman out of all the women of rlc. As far as matters of frequency of times of more significantly interesting occasions occurring, I have been leaning towards believing that it is something that has become less from any of the projects particopants, although I usually mostly pay attention mostly to L&M's apartment, more so than any of the others, that is other than if anything of any significant interest has seemed to occur by way of thumbs at any of the other apartments.

I think you are not alone in saying that to you Leora is the most attractive.  Leora is a pretty woman but there are and have been others that in my opinion, who are also worthy of being the most attractive!  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but it is still only skin deep!!

As for what's happening or not happening in the other apartments, I for one don't care to even really think about them when there are men involved.  Take B4 for example, what a waste with Mr. & Mrs. T being there.  What's next, is all of the Barca GOV's going to start casting live in guys?  I hope and pray that doesn't happen, and if it does, it will be a big mistake for RLC and a sign of total desperation!!

• Like 2