new people for Apt.

Dth

I just just thinking that the reason MM and BF have spent a few days with Elena and Arthur is because they are waiting for the other apt.  to be ready to move in.  What do you think?

I just just thinking that the reason MM and BF have spent a few days with Elena and Arthur is because they are waiting for the other apt.  to be ready to move in.  What do you think?

Sure...if they are willing to move to Spain.  That's where the empty apartments are at.

I wanted to know if MM and her boyfriend are moving into Diana and Ana's apartment or the house of horror, Gia and Ian's former apartment?

BTW, which couple is most likely to depart next? I'll even give three choices. Lina and Mark,  Nora and Kiko or Alina and Anton?

I wanted to know if MM and her boyfriend are moving into Diana and Ana's apartment or the house of horror, Gia and Ian's former apartment?

BTW, which couple is most likely to depart next? I'll even give three choices. Lina and Mark,  Nora and Kiko or Alina and Anton?

Again...MM/BF are in Siberia...the empty apartments are in Spain.  I don't think RLC will move them...or that they would want to go.

Of the three you mentioned to leave next, I think Lina/Mark most likely to go...Alina/Anton least likely.

RLC must be struggling to get new tenants for Ana and Danna's flat as it took 11 days to replace Olga and Sergey with Elena and Artur , and its been like 13 days since we lost Ana and Danna.

I used a temporary card number for my subscription. That way I wouldn't have to worry about trying to get someone to cancel my subscription and then magically billing my card for 3-4 months afterwards. Worked like a charm. I might start a new subscription if and when new tenants are added. For now I'm content just reading the forum here.

Depending on the bank that issues your credit card, they may give you an option to create what's called a temporary card number that can be used for only a certain period of time and/or up to a certain dollar amount. It's tied to you real card number so everything shows up on the same statement. In my case I created a temporary number with an expiration of 3/13 and a credit limit of $30. That meant that if RLC tried to renew the account on that temporary card it would come back as declined.

Guest RyGuy

RLC must be struggling to get new tenants for Ana and Danna's flat as it took 11 days to replace Olga and Sergey with Elena and Artur , and its been like 13 days since we lost Ana and Danna.

You have to keep in mind what time of month it is. People may have exisiting leases and people tend to move in at the begining or end of month. So they may have to wait till the end of the month to find someone.