Angela & Valera Videos

Guest lulek

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2014‎-‎02‎-‎13 at 11:47 AM, kitek said:

Did you try recording with rtmpdumphelper?

you could record all cams at the same time

Thanks, mate, I am using rtmpdump  ;)

Here is another view:

(ul.to Links Removed).

NOT VIDEO FILES. EXECUTABLE FILES. DO NOT DOWNLOAD!

I haven't checked tehm all, but the few that I did check were all flv files. I think what may have happened is that there is sometimes a "Use Download Manager" option. ul.to automatically adds a check in the box so that if you aren't paying attention, you download the exe for their download manager.

HAHAHA, Idiot, flv files are video files, it says it in the name, flv = flash video, executable files are exe, executable, only exe files are executables, I love when the retarded make like they know what the real world is all about then broadcast there ignorance

I love when the retarded make like they know what the real world is all about then broadcast there ignorance

Like you just did.

Have you heard of grammar?

Perhaps comprehension classes would help you understand the written word.

It's clear to me and anyone with a modicum of intelligence that Tripod2 knows they are video files.

HAHAHA, Idiot, flv files are video files, it says it in the name, flv = flash video, executable files are exe, executable, only exe files are executables, I love when the retarded make like they know what the real world is all about then broadcast there ignorance

Brilliant first post  ::)  Now turn off the computer before mommy finds out you're looking at naked girls.

Wow, what has happened to banane? Did some weird sort of demon posses him? It looks like my work here is done if he will continue to share everything on good host not ul.to shit!!!  ;D