Angela & Valera Videos

Guest lulek

You are prohibited from rlc videos to upload, be glad that you get to see something. And you want to attack people with words is not in order. I say to you, but also not fat pig and you have a pisser thou canst not see. So zügele your words

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after the shower

(ul.to Link Removed).

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

after the shower

(ul.to Link Removed).

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Thanks Booky.  You are a champ for going through the trouble to download this crap so the rest of us don't have to.

For the rest of y'all, this is a video of Angela, wearing a nice dress and nylons, sitting on the sofa while putting on make-up.

Just thought you'd want to know.

wasptabularasa si yo fuera el administrador del foro tu no entrabas mas por la gloria de mi madre ....

PERO TU HAS VISTO EL VIDEO?....si empezamos asi ,me pongo a subir videos de las chicas haciendo absolutamente nada...aver que dice la gente.en fin yo creo que esto es un foro cuanto menos erotico! ese video (por lo menos para una mente normal)no tiene nada erotico...un abrazo manelet,y mira el video porfavor.

where this is an erotic forum, you should be happy that anything at all can be seen from this apartment, and when I take the toilet an hour and add them into the net, and write as a heading which is shit pulled down, you got here not insults such to speak of

where this is an erotic forum, you should be happy that anything at all can be seen from this apartment, and when I take the toilet an hour and add them into the net, and write as a heading which is shit pulled down, you got here not insults such to speak of

Do what you like, dude...I won't be downloading your videos no matter what you post.

Guest SAMURAI1973

ya tio , pero ya pone despues de la ducha , y bueno a mi en concreto me parece bien tener un poco de todo y mas de esta que es nueva y no hay mucha cosa , pero cagarse en su puta madre esta fuera de lugar , ademas descargar es gratis tampoco es para tanto . otra cosa es que pagues , en fin hay maneras y maneras , ademas yo creo que no te ha entendido mucho jeje .

Totalmente de acuerdo.

Y si yo fuera el administrador, wasptabularasa, también estaría expulsado.

Saludos, compañeros.

who was it meant to you, look a few top kiks up then you has who is meant

You don't know much about how forums work, do you?

You post something...expect anyone and everyone to comment whether you were posting to them or not.  That's the way it works.

Thanks Booky.  You are a champ for going through the trouble to download this crap so the rest of us don't have to.

For the rest of y'all, this is a video of Angela, wearing a nice dress and nylons, sitting on the sofa while putting on make-up.

Just thought you'd want to know.

Thank you, a description of the video's contents is appreciated, it saves us disappointment if we are expecting nudity or sex.