Guest lulek

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clivebb

angela drunk

and plays with the snatch

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

please stop post videos,she's completly drunk,if you have a heart.

stop to be a perv

It is not pervy to watch. It is upsetting for sure and distressing but its the same as people slowing down on the motorway to look at an accident. We feel sad for the victims but human nature is to want to see the outcome.

If its too painful then don't watch and don't look at the videos.

Angela seems like a wonderful girl who is badly hurt by something or someone. Many people turn to drink but hopefully she will recover quickly.

I know, but I still wanted to try to upload a video with UL link. as usual, no results! I give up for good! there are so many download sites very easy to use and work very well, I do not understand why camcaps is invaded links UL that no one can see??

Plutôt que de critiquer les posteurs UL, pourquoi ne pas  enregistré vous même vos vdo car un dicton dit que l'on est toujours mieux servit que par soi-même. ;)

(ul.to Links Removed).

Ou apprendre à vous servir un peu mieux de votre pc. (autre solution).  ;D

because you can see how it frustierent for a woman is times that at the moment

has no man and drowned himself in alcohol. She has but does not make it necessary for such a show. It looks good from what could be a new look, but do not forget the new boyfriend modest to say this is their apartment fully cameras.

Maybe it was her last occurs and they verläst the apartment. But since we can only say snaky. But he is friends with her.