MM

Guest jade

18H30 - 19H (heure local), la pauvre MM me semble bien triste :-( elle s'ennuie.

18H30 - 19H (the hour place), poor MM seems to me very sad:-(it gets bored.

18H30 - 19H (heure local), la pauvre MM me semble bien triste :-( elle s'ennuie.

Je ne pense pas qu'elle a beaucoup en commun avec les deux autres. Peut-être c'est pourquoi elle s'ennuie.

Je ne pense pas qu'elle a beaucoup en commun avec les deux autres. Peut-être c'est pourquoi elle s'ennuie.

Elle me fais de la peine de la voir comme cà :(

j'ai l'impression, qu'ils ne sont pas "amies" elena, artur, MM et MB, ils sont juste colocataire, mais c'est tout !

je me trompe ?

It hurt me to see it as cà: (

I have the impression, that they are not 'friendly ' elena, artur, MM and MB, they are fair cotenant, but it is everything!

I make a mistake?

Je ne sais pas si vous avez tort. Je soupçonne que le petit ami de MM est le frère d'Elena. Je vois une ressemblance entre les deux, mais je peux me tromper à ce sujet. Je n'ai aucune idée pourquoi MM & copain vivent là-bas. Je ne pense pas copain a un travail, cependant.Nous sommes tous ici et deviner votre conjecture est aussi bonne que la mienne.

I have been trying to see why these 2 couples are living together, we are missing a big piece of information and can only speculate.

The 2 girls don't talk much and the boys don't talk much, but I have seen Elena talk in length with MM's BF. Maybe that is the connection between the 2 couples.

Now MM's BF is away she has no one to talk to, and so is bored.

Maybe their are awaiting a place of there own! Did they live together before entering this appartment? where did they go in the first week?

I know the reason why you called her Mighty Mouse JoJo, but the name is flawed, it doesn't end with an "a", mooska mean mouse in Russian, so how about Might Mooska.

I have been trying to see why these 2 couples are living together, we are missing a big piece of information and can only speculate.

The 2 girls don't talk much and the boys don't talk much, but I have seen Elena talk in length with MM's BF. Maybe that is the connection between the 2 couples.

Now MM's BF is away she has no one to talk to, and so is bored.

Maybe their are awaiting a place of there own! Did they live together before entering this appartment? where did they go in the first week?

I know the reason why you called her Mighty Mouse JoJo, but the name is flawed, it doesn't end with an "a", mooska mean mouse in Russian, so how about Might Mooska.

Very well.  In keeping with the naming conventions established by RLC, she is now Mighty Mooska.

Thanks for pointing that out, MGB.

MM et son homme... MM et son homme ok !

Mais ou elle dort ?  (cette nuit MB dort tout seul...).

MM and his man... MM and his man ok!

But or she sleeps? (this night MB sleeps all alone).

I wonder if MM and his man would not be retorted at home ??? 8-O

Who owes etre on the same landing as elena and artur (one line electrique pass of the front-door up to the living room).

Besides, we do not see MM ANYMORE

Guest samantha

I was wondering the samething I haven't seen her for a couples days now what happened to her? :-[