What do they do for a living

Guest dk_99

Hi Everyone ,

I am new to this site, I was not able able to find what they do for a living? They spend lots of time in their apartement. 

Any help is greatly appreciated

Cheers

DK

Hi Everyone ,

I am new to this site, I was not able able to find what they do for a living? They spend lots of time in their apartement. 

Any help is greatly appreciated

Cheers

DK

That's their living. Spending lots of time in the apartment.

Yo te lo explico.

Ellos no pagan luz, ni agua, ni comunidad, ni nada. Solo pagan su comida, sus propios gastos.

Alma de vez en cuando trabaja en un restaurante, poco, pero al menos trabaja cuando puede.

Stefan no hace nada. Vive del dinero que le dan sus padres y de los suscriptores de RLC que pagan por ver como se folla a su mujer.

Alma_BBW,

I hope I have this correctly Thanks Alma_BBW for explaining "Grazie per la spiegazione"

My translation from your explanation

I'll explain.

They pay no light, no water, no community, no nothing. Only pay for their food, their own expenses.

Alma occasionally works in a restaurant, little, but at least it works when you can.

Stefan does nothing. Lives of the money given to him by his parents and RLC subscribers who pay to watch as he fucks his wife.

Alma_BBW,

I hope I have this correctly Thanks Alma_BBW for explaining "Grazie per la spiegazione"

I'll explain.

They pay no light, no water, no community, no nothing. Only pay for their food, their own expenses.

Alma occasionally works in a restaurant, little, but at least it works when you can.

Stefan does nothing. Lives of the money given to him by his parents and RLC subscribers who pay to watch as he fucks his wife.

Exacto. Buena traducción ;)

Alma_BBW,

I'll explain.

They are not married, so it can't be his wife. I think they must be engaged.

But the way their relationship works is more like Friends with Benefits.

a little off-topic. dont speak Spanish. But im wondering what dialect/variety of Spanish is alma speaking. Do they both speak the same type of Spanish? She seems to speak little different so would be cool to know where that Spanish is geographically from. Or maybe its her voice that makes it different. dont know.

Alma_BBW,

I'll explain.

They are not married, so it can't be his wife. I think they must be engaged.

But the way their relationship works is more like Friends with Benefits.

No he dicho que sea su esposa, dije su mujer (su pareja). Lo mismo el traductor que usas no funciona del todo bien. Ambos llevan una alianza, pero no están casados. Tampoco creo que sean actores cuando los padres visitan el apartamento y se fueron a pasar las navidades con ellos.

a little off-topic. dont speak Spanish. But im wondering what dialect/variety of Spanish is alma speaking. Do they both speak the same type of Spanish? She seems to speak little different so would be cool to know where that Spanish is geographically from. Or maybe its her voice that makes it different. dont know.

Ambos hablan castellano. Ella no es española nativa pero habla castellano perfectamente, mejor que muchos que lo son...

Guest Squirrel

Another member (native Spanish) said that Alma originally spoke Honduran Spanish, and others have detected her talking on the phone to relatives in Honduras.

Likewise, Isabel supposedly has family in Central or South America.

I can't verify any of this, but if you would like to do a search of previous threads, the discussions are somewhere in there.