Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Emoji: What You *Think* They Mean, And What They *Really* Mean | Life |  Cosmopolitan Middle East

Is that her looking at the broken phone screen?

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You're hired!! 😹

Where would you like your apartment located..City or more rural? And do we pay you your outrageous salary and expenses in bank transfer or cash? 😇

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Where would you like your apartment located..City or more rural? And do we pay you your outrageous salary and expenses in bank transfer or cash? 😇

And furthermore, you can come and go as you choose, you are not answerable to anyone, and you are only required to use 10% of your undeniable talent. 

Just like printing your own money..👍🙃😂

🤑🤑🤑🤑

Guest Slipper Guyquad

You know what? - The saddest part about the 'Phone Episode' is that you could actually imagine her joking about it now with him.

"Oh do you remember that night you drove me to do that? Ooh what was i like! Silly me!".....

🤬

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You know what? - The saddest part about the 'Phone Episode' is that you could actually see her joking about it now with him.

"Oh do you remember that night you drove me to do that? Ooh what was i like! Silly me!".....

🤬

Are you surprised then SG ?  I'm not anymore!!🥴 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Are you surprised then SG ?  I'm not anymore!!🥴 

Not for a very long time mate!

And it's why this toxic bullcrap continues on and on. She needs him. But not for any right reason. 

The whole aura of the place has altered so much since summertime.

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Not for a very long time mate!

And it's why this toxic bullcrap continues on and on. She needs him. But not for any right reason. 

The whole aura of the place has altered so much since summertime.

The maximum reward for the minimum effort......A job to die for !!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
On 11/28/2020 at 5:52 PM, jimbo4 said:

The maximum reward for the minimum effort......A job to die for !!

For me it's all very simple, you can pinpoint it. Late June/Early July. That's where things very quickly seemed to change. And for 2 reasons.

One, Prague in the summertime. She walked outside, saw it all, eyes opened wide and fell head over heels for it. Be it walking round the city, or in salons, a spa, an expensive clothes store etc. She fell in love with it, craved it, and still does.

Two, meeting Pussyboy. He fit the bill perfectly - Accepts constant yelling (Which all of us witness live on camera multiple times), accepted without question whatever she told him about her 'Situation', is available on the phone anytime, even middle of the night if she says so - And the reason why she then spent many nights away. Not as much now, happy to say that, but it's still there. And still happens to this day, but only when she feels like it.

So she found all these things she wanted, but had to go OUTSIDE to do.

And they are all things that, for certain reasons, she cannot bring INSIDE to do either. 

Her interests are much more away from the apartment now. That's just how it is.

15 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Her personal and private life outside the apartment is no concern of mine, so I really don't care if it's toxic or not....It's her toxic..she created it, and if she didn't enjoy it she wouldn't continue it would she? 

Whatever it involves, I hope it works out for her, without her getting hurt too much...but ultimately it's her choice.

• Like 4