Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

If Leora is planning to carry on this bullshit thing with Pussyboy, then personally speaking, she can go out as much as she wants now! At least we don't have to put with the lovesick adolescent phone calls to each other!

agreed, but get new residents in

4 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well spotted! I missed that one! It was so brief.

Credit for spotting that, and him. 👍

So there we go!! There's the proof. She HAS forgotten all about Friday night, and all this shit is continuing, and didn't she sound CALM, happy to meet him....

So - After ALL THAT on Friday, where she nearly had a breakdown on camera, the second time she has lost it completely in the space of 24 hours with him, she has put her best matching racy undies on, to go fucking him.

He's on a real winner now - He can do ANYTHING he wants to piss her off and she will STILL fuck him the next day.

WOW Leora, WOW. No wonder he's sticking round! He'll do this for the next 10 years if so!

SORRY LEORA - NO SYMPATHY ANYMORE IF YOU LOSE IT WITH HIM. 

IT'S ALL YOUR OWN FAULT.

I was told that the dumbest thing I said was that I speculated that she went to have sex , now you dear Slipper Guyquad say that she’s indeed went to have sex with him or is it just a metaphor ? Because GAG-HER said as we know that she’s not interested in sex with him . 

Now , I am not saying that this is about sexual talk and so on , I think that at the end maybe Leora afraids that if she sometimes doesn’t “surrender “ to things that she asks from her , maybe she will lose him .. and maybe she can’t handle this also in her life at the moment . 

Except , as we speculate , she goes to his place just to spend the evening together watching movies and talking with hugs and cuddles , exactly the way she does while with Malia at home . 

At the end , no one cares at what Leora does outside of the apartment but everyone is commenting and judging on that . What can I say more ? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I hope she does!  Good for her, go out and meet your guy, rather than stop in to cover for your mate's stupid mistakes.

At least her relationship is working.

How her relation is working If she’s also hiding from him the truth from the beginning ? Isn’t it another relation that at the moment is based only on good times and not being sincere by Malia not saying her guy what’s really happening ? 

And sorry again , but even on this I see a Leora’s copy / paste image or replica . And I be like that Malia has been the soul of this apartment the last 5-6 weeks by being calmer and smiler and funnier . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, ddhm said:

I was told that the dumbest thing I said was that I speculated that she went to have sex , now you dear Slipper Guyquad say that she’s indeed went to have sex with him or is it just a metaphor ? Because GAG-HER said as we know that she’s not interested in sex with him . 

Now , I am not saying that this is about sexual talk and so on , I think that at the end maybe Leora afraids that if she sometimes doesn’t “surrender “ to things that she asks from her , maybe she will lose him .. and maybe she can’t handle this also in her life at the moment . 

Except , as we speculate , she goes to his place just to spend the evening together watching movies and talking with hugs and cuddles , exactly the way she does while with Malia at home . 

At the end , no one cares at what Leora does outside of the apartment but everyone is commenting and judging on that . What can I say more ? 

Ok, firstly i wasn't the one who said it was dumb, i just said 'Voila' in response to that suggestion. This was because you seemed to suggest that the best thing for this couple, was to have more sex.

This for me, along with others, was the total opposite of what is needed. If anything, they should split up and never see each other again. That is my personal opinion, and i know several others feel the same way.

Therefore to think that is the best solution, i totally disagreed with.

I offered no personal attack, i used no derogatory language, i simply was aghast at the suggestion.

And that is all.

3 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

I am not surprised Malia's relationship is working, as she is far more calm and rational than Leora. On the other hand Leora's relationship is a train wreck, with Leora being the engineer.

I do hope that this is a relation working .. aren’t there though any similarities with Leora’s ? Or where is different than the way Leora had/has/will have it ? 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

How her relation is working If she’s also hiding from him the truth from the beginning ? Isn’t it another relation that at the moment is based only on good times and not being sincere by Malia not saying her guy what’s really happening ? 

And sorry again , but even on this I see a Leora’s copy / paste image or replica . And I be like that Malia has been the soul of this apartment the last 5-6 weeks by being calmer and smiler and funnier . 

Please stop zoning in on my comments.

If you don't agree, ignore them.