Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yep. It's true. Some will be happy with that and that is own opinion, accepted. But Leora looks lost and bored on her own now, she sleeps with all the lights on in her room, doesn't stay awake as long either. It's all gone a bit pear shaped. 

she knows how malia felt when she used to leave her alone

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

she knows how malia felt when she used to leave her alone

Well, possible, i know what you mean, but i think they've got used to being together now for so long, Malia too looks bored on her own as well, that does need to be said even now. She'll sit on the couch and look lost, like "What am i meant to do?". Malia WAS a homebird and was always comfortable by herself. Then she met her guy and has fallen for him. Now, as a result, she is different.

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yep. It's true. Some will be happy with that and that is own opinion, accepted. But Leora looks lost and bored on her own now, she sleeps with all the lights on in her room, doesn't stay awake as long either. It's all gone a bit pear shaped. 

She mostly slept with the lights on in the living room in Russia, she has always been nervous of the dark.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

She mostly slept with the lights on in the living room in Russia, she has always been nervous of the dark.

Yes true BUT she only does this with the bedroom lights when alone. Never when Malia is home. And it seems to be just the first night too, by the second she is more settled.

Having now said that, tonight she will turn them off just to spite me!

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes true BUT she only does this with the bedroom lights when alone. Never when Malia is home. And it seems to be just the first night too, by the second she is more settled.

Having now said that, tonight she will turn them off just to spite me!

I'm out of here for the night guys...Too much excitement for me....Later!!🤓

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I'm out of here for the night guys...Too much excitement for me....Later!!🤓

Well i did my best, you ungrateful sod!!

😂