Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
19 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

leora sleeps with the living room light on and the bedroom off when she is alone at home 

No no, i was only talking about a couple of recent times when Malia has gone, Leora has left the bedroom lights on when she has gone to sleep, nothing about the living room, they are always on all night anyway.

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I was just watching some of this film again, and remembered this piece of dialogue. The film Private Parts, the career of Howard Stern. And when you think about it, it kind of explains why people who claim to hate Leora and/or Malia, or at least dislike what happens, still KNOW so much about what happens....

(In fact, replace the words Radio Listener with rlc viewer, and Stern with Leora)

Researcher: The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes. The average Stern fan listens for an hour and twenty minutes.
Boss: How can that be?
Researcher: Most common answer? "I want to see what he'll say next."
Boss: Okay, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?
Researcher: Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.
Bosst: If they hate him, why do they listen?
Researcher: Most common answer? "I want to see what he'll say next."

🤔

Slight difference perhaps, inasmuch as some of the people who claim to dislike either of the girls don't watch them anyway now.

Whereas Stern haters want to hear what he says next and know that he is definitely going to say something....Leora/Malia dislikers or situation dislikers want to see if anything actually does happen at all, which nowadays could be hit and miss....if indeed they actually turn up 😹

Personally, because I don't like/enjoy Malia or indeed any of the other apartments I don't watch them at all and rarely remark on them...No Leora no viewing, and if she bores me I will catch up if necessary on replay later.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Slight difference perhaps, inasmuch as some of the people who claim to dislike either of the girls don't watch them anyway now.

Whereas Stern haters want to hear what he says next and know that he is definitely going to say something....Leora/Malia dislikers or situation dislikers want to see if anything actually does happen at all, which nowadays could be hit and miss....if indeed they actually turn up 😹

Personally, because I don't like/enjoy Malia or indeed any of the other apartments I don't watch them at all and rarely remark on them...No Leora no viewing, and if she bores me I will catch up if necessary on replay later.

I was bored. Only reason i wrote that.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Since she came home last night she has made -

6 calls to Paul.

4 calls to Loverboy.

For the record.

And all on camera, in the apartment.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora on the phone with Paul 

👸📱💞👨🐶

No.

Earlier call yes. Not that one.

6 appels à Paul.

4 appels à Loverboy.

Non, c’est pas le cas

Appelez plus tôt oui. Pas celui là.

Bonjour Peux tu me dire comment tu te rencontre que les appels sont de paul ou de son  loverboy tu comprend  le russe quand elle parle ou bien tu reconnais la voix  je suis curieux ?