Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Right.

Before she left, both girls were in a good mood, chatting, and Leora happy with the texts she was getting. 

As soon as she came back after 90 mins out, Leora has looked far from happy. She has texted War & Peace out on her phone, and her and Malia haven't said a word. Malia has now left without saying goodbye.

Who knows. But something doesn't look good. And i cannot think the girls have had words. Because if so, where from??

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Right.

Before she left, both girls were in a good mood, chatting, and Leora happy with the texts she was getting. 

As soon as she came back after 90 mins out, Leora has looked far from happy. She has texted War & Peace out on her phone, and her and Malia haven't said a word. Malia has now left without saying goodbye.

Who knows. But something doesn't look good. And i cannot think the girls have had words. Because if so, where from??

Your right she did not look happy, she was supposed to go for a walk with the boyfriend, and he may have said something or did something to aggravate her.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Your right she did not look happy, she was supposed to go for a walk with the boyfriend, and he may have said something or did something to aggravate her.

True, but why the silence between the girls? Unless she told her 'Bad mood. Don't bother me' via text.

Who knows, this is where all speculation starts isn't it! All i can do is go off what is seen and heard on camera, and before she left, Leora was in a great mood. She has come back in a bad mood, and has texted and texted and texted all the time, one long message to someone. And she and Malia have ignored each other. That is all we can say, but something isn't right for Leora after going out. Maybe bringing a bag of her stuff home is a clue - Again, we don't and can't know.

And as far as that last part of your post goes - Again, who knows, but it certainly wouldn't be the first time would it?......In fact, that is Par Of The Course.