Guest heybro

Used to be on ww

Does anyone still visit Camarades? My login still works but there is never anyone on. It looks like they are trying to make it into a video conferencing site now. 

diosamalka is on younow under ninoska.harlyquinera nickname, any news of spygirl ? does she still broadcasting and doing shows ?

Edited by woothawoot
i just realised that i put wrong username in my post

Homecam265 - is this couple being broadcast anywhere anymore? Does anyone know? They're not even on Chaturbate anymore. Thank you.

On 8/22/2017 at 5:53 PM, woothawoot said:

anyone knows if spygirl still broadcasts somewhere ? or willing to share some content of her ?

I don't know if he's still around but @JoJoGunne used to talk with some of the regulars and sometimes had inside information.

9 hours ago, itsme said:

I don't know if he's still around but @JoJoGunne used to talk with some of the regulars and sometimes had inside information.

I'm still around.  Oh, I don't say much on CC anymore, but I check in almost every day.

I don't have any info on spygirl.  In fact, I never had much to do with her.  I got onto ww after her heyday.  She had gone through a bunch of hassle with viewers and had pretty much stopped showing stuff.  From what I heard, though, I don't blame her for becoming the cold bitch I saw from time to time.  After all the changes at ww...and my own interactions with "J"...I just let her and the others go their way and I went mine.

• Like 1