Guest heybro

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, itsme said:

I don't know if he's still around but @JoJoGunne used to talk with some of the regulars and sometimes had inside information.

I'm still around.  Oh, I don't say much on CC anymore, but I check in almost every day.

I don't have any info on spygirl.  In fact, I never had much to do with her.  I got onto ww after her heyday.  She had gone through a bunch of hassle with viewers and had pretty much stopped showing stuff.  From what I heard, though, I don't blame her for becoming the cold bitch I saw from time to time.  After all the changes at ww...and my own interactions with "J"...I just let her and the others go their way and I went mine.

• 8 months later...

I used to check his forum all the time under a different name. I haven't visited in ages but I thought I'd have a look at some of the old familiar faces and bodies. But to my surprise, most of the photo and video links no longer work, darn it. I can't see, for example, the pictures of silvia nude in her swimming pool, or akathome or anything really. Is there another site where these photos and vids are collected? I know there's a few on motherless but no complete collection. If there isn't one, maybe we could start one? Thanks.

On 5/13/2018 at 9:53 AM, sonnyshea777 said:

I used to check his forum all the time under a different name. I haven't visited in ages but I thought I'd have a look at some of the old familiar faces and bodies. But to my surprise, most of the photo and video links no longer work, darn it. I can't see, for example, the pictures of silvia nude in her swimming pool, or akathome or anything really. Is there another site where these photos and vids are collected? I know there's a few on motherless but no complete collection. If there isn't one, maybe we could start one? Thanks.

There are still some pics around here, you might have to be premium to see them. If you have some old pics feel free to post them.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived