Used to be on ww

Guest heybro

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

This board has absolutely nothing to do with a voyeur site. @StnCld316 I think you should move it somewhere else 😉👍

This Board has been here in this spot since 2014. Back then the forum was not as Large as what it has grown to today. It fit in at the time.  It should be fine where it is.  it's one of those Topics that gets 1 or 2 comments over a 3 or 4 Month Period.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

This Board has been here in this spot since 2014. Back then the forum was not as Large as what it has grown to today. It fit in at the time.  It should be fine where it is.  it's one of those Topics that gets 1 or 2 comments over a 3 or 4 Month Period.

But you know ww.com is the URL of the weight watchers? 😂 Maybe rename it is a good idea...

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But you know ww.com is the URL of the weight watchers? 😂 Maybe rename it is a good idea...

I know.  I am trying to get the name of the Website it now runs under then I can change the Title and the Icon.

Hopefully someday someone will provide that information.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I know.  I am trying to get the name of the Website it now runs under then I can change the Title and the Icon.

Hopefully someday someone will provide that information.

Thanks. Was just curious about it 😉

• 3 months later...
On 7/1/2019 at 1:09 AM, jabbath1987 said:

I thought you were joking! That's crazy. I wonder how many weight watches folks have ended up here. 

Archived