Used to be on ww

Guest heybro

Used to amuse me tuning into her channel and see the guys sucking up to her thinking they were actually her friend. She could be right up her own arse a times as well. There were a select few who she would talk to regularly, but I recall on a couple of occasions asking her completely innocent questions, and her answering me like a was a piece of shit who shouldn't have dared address her.

Never saw her do anything remotely interesting.

Yep.  That's the SpyGirl I know.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some guys spygirl (Jen) was the queen of ww.com

No doubt...just like some are infatuated with Charlotte.

To me, both women were boring and not worth my time.

Heck, some of the most fun I had on ww.com was from spending all-nighters talking to Tess.  She wasn't hot and she never showed so much as cleavage, but she was intelligent, funny and personable...easy to talk to.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest heybro

I would also like to know if someone has any vids of her. Now that the ww group is gone on motherless. Where else could one post stuff?

Guest ww_watcher

I heard her say once, that she was a bounty hunter. I am more inclined to believe the top picture. Although she did seem to know a little about some handguns.

I heard her say once, that she was a bounty hunter. I am more inclined to believe the top picture. Although she did seem to know a little about some handguns.

she was a security guard at concerts and such when I talked to her

Archived