Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad

39 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

For sure, I for one will not watch for watching sake...If there is no action then I’m not interested in watching ...

That's the difference between you and I.

I have no problem watching unless the old tennant is involved. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

That's the difference between you and I.

I have no problem watching unless the old tennant is involved. 

Good for you mate, whatever floats your boat.....At the moment I wouldn’t mind the old tenant, at least she was more active in those days..and not necessarily involving him.

Different people, different opinions...Makes the world go round. 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Good for you mate, whatever floats your boat.....At the moment I wouldn’t mind the old tenant, at least she was more active in those days..and not necessarily involving him.

If i can sit in between, as i have said, i cannot or will ever condone things that happened in the past. But things were few and far between, and if everyone wants what SHE wants, then it has to be accepted where her heart still truly is.

But even solo, the 'Old' Leora has been left behind in Russia. We are watching another person in many ways now.

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I was speaking of the old male tennant. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If i can sit in between, as i have said, i cannot or will condone things that happened in the past. But things were few and far between, and if everyone wants what SHE wants, then it has to be accepted where her heart still truly is.

But even solo, the 'Old' Leora has been left behind in Russia. We are watching another person in many ways now.

We had her in this apartment for four months after she arrived....Then it all went tits up...

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

We had her in this apartment for four months after she arrived....Then it all went tits up...

I knew you'd say that!!!!

But come on, since summertime, she has changed so much more in many ways. How much time alone now etc etc etc....Come on, nowhere near as much that has been claimed is down to Malia.

9 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I was speaking of the old male tennant. 

I realise that, he rarely interfered with her action, although his moods and occasional physical assaults on her were disgraceful ...but she did what she liked to an extent....and had more freedom of movement within the apartment than she has now with the female tenant......unless that’s the way she likes it..

• Like 2