Alina's cam wont connect

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

I appear to be having much better luck than before with connections to the new apartment. Odd. I'll roll with it, because now I can actually see Alina's face instead of the top of her head. She's a pretty woman...

I still say it is a bandwidth being overloaded problem. So many people trying to watch the new apt with finally being able see them that it is more than it can handle with the better cams. Then on top that you figure people keep hitting refresh to try and finally get in  just making the problem worst. It is kind of liek rlc own version of a dos attack.

I do not believe in that bandwidth theory, because the problem occurs only with some users. Page reload randomly selects edge, so the problem is not due to that some users are always connected to the overloaded edge, and other users will never.

How many cameras do you see in Alina's camera list? If you see only seven cameras then you are trying to look at the old apartment. I do not know Chrome, but emptying the cache should help.