Alina's cam wont connect

And still have a few more question, because I think that the browser reads the page from the cache. Can you see asterisk after their names? If you move the cursor over the link, can you see somewhere where it leads? If this link contains cam01_1 ... cam01_7 it points to to the old apartment and if it contains cam10_1 ... cam10_8 it points to a new apartment.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

And still have a few more question, because I think that the browser reads the page from the cache. Can you see asterisk after their names? If you move the cursor over the link, can you see somewhere where it leads? If this link contains cam01_1 ... cam01_7 it points to to the old apartment and if it contains cam10_1 ... cam10_8 it points to a new apartment.

Sometimes I can access it with Firefox; sometimes with Chrome and not Firefox; somethings I can't access it with either. I ALWAYS see the "*", whether I succeed in loading it or not.

I think it's a coding thing, perhaps dealing with flash settings. A good scripting monkey could figure it out, since I know we have some knowledgeable monkey's here, but we're usually too busy looking for T&A or throwing feces around to bother.

I suspect it's an html thing, however, since I've experienced this hit-or-miss behavior on different operating systems and browsers.

Or maybe Alina is just afraid of spiders, snakes, and Squirrels...

I do not believe in that bandwidth theory, because the problem occurs only with some users.

And all the users have different bandwidth from their ISP's so my theory still stands until someone proves otherwise.

I tried a faster ISP with wider bandwidth and had no issue, my regular ISP can offer me higher speeds but narrower bandwidth.

If it makes any difference, I just ran a speed test at www.speedtest.net and I have a ping of 31 ms, download of 7.77Mb/s and upload of .73 Mb/s.  That might be slow compared to others, but I know it's faster that what a lot of people get.  I can stream movies from putlocker with no pauses for buffering.

Like I said, I don't know.  But even with my lack of knowledge, I really don't think the issue is my download speed.

I have the same speed, and I can keep 4 to 8 Alina's cameras open at the same time without any problems, depending on the lighting and the amount of movement in the apartment.

Hot Damn!!  I just hit the jackpot!!

Interest in that issue, it would be nice to know what was it? Proxy settings?

If it makes any difference, I just ran a speed test at www.speedtest.net and I have a ping of 31 ms, download of 7.77Mb/s and upload of .73 Mb/s.  That might be slow compared to others, but I know it's faster that what a lot of people get.  I can stream movies from putlocker with no pauses for buffering.

Like I said, I don't know.  But even with my lack of knowledge, I really don't think the issue is my download speed.

I have the same speed, and I can keep 4 to 8 Alina's cameras open at the same time without any problems, depending on the lighting and the amount of movement in the apartment.

Hot Damn!!  I just hit the jackpot!!

Interest in that issue, it would be nice to know what was it? Proxy settings?

You know...I have no idea why that happened.  I don't use any special proxy settings with Opera.  Like I said before...sometimes it works...sometimes it doesn't.

I've since closed all those windows and right now I can't open any of Alina's cams.  All I get is that spinning circle.

1.  Sometimes I can open cams in the apartment in two different browsers...or in two windows of the same browser...one on each monitor.

2.  Sometimes I can only open cams in one browser on one monitor...but not on the other monitor with any browser.

3.  Sometimes I can not open cams in any browser on any monitor.

No longer does not seem to be left other choice than that you do not have access to all the servers that they use. From Performance Monitor you can see the servers you are connected to with different browsers. Servers can be of the form *. Reallifecam.com, * .100 tb.com or something else.

Have you been in contact with the RLC support?

1.  Sometimes I can open cams in the apartment in two different browsers...or in two windows of the same browser...one on each monitor.

2.  Sometimes I can only open cams in one browser on one monitor...but not on the other monitor with any browser.

3.  Sometimes I can not open cams in any browser on any monitor.

No longer does not seem to be left other choice than that you do not have access to all the servers that they use. From Performance Monitor you can see the servers you are connected to with different browsers. Servers can be of the form *. Reallifecam.com, * .100 tb.com or something else.

Have you been in contact with the RLC support?

Nah...I'm not going to go through all that just to see these cams.  I don't pay so it's not that big of a deal to me.  I've been talking about my experiences for the benefit of y'all who do pay.  Those are the people who should be demanding answers from RLC.