Hello to everyone here. I have been looking for some masturbation videos of Kamila and found only a few of them on the internet and here in the forum.

Wanted to share some which I believe arent posted here ( at least I couldnt find them here ). Also if you have the same content but the longer version, still post it please, since some of the masturbation videos I have are short 30-40 seconds clips.

Feel free to contribute and share your masturbation caps from her too.

Ive seen many files were shared in the past but the links are dead.

Would appreciate it, if some other Kamila-Fans are out here and share their content. 🙂

(Attachments Have Been Removed)

7 hours ago, charlesvane said:

Hello to everyone here. I have been looking for some masturbation videos of Kamila and found only a few of them on the internet and here in the forum.

Wanted to share some which I believe arent posted here ( at least I couldnt find them here ). Also if you have the same content but the longer version, still post it please, since some of the masturbation videos I have are short 30-40 seconds clips.

Feel free to contribute and share your masturbation caps from her too.

Ive seen many files were shared in the past but the links are dead.

Would appreciate it, if some other Kamila-Fans are out here and share their content. 🙂

(Attachments Have Been Removed)

To Upload Videos in RLC Open Forum Topics a Third Party Host must be used such as  MyAirBridge.com | Send or share big files up to 20 GiB for free   

Using Attachments in RLC Open Topics will only draw DMCA Removal Orders on CamCaps.net Servers.

Thanks