B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

Say whatever you want , but if he is always around , he must be doing something right ... and if we agree that was Milena the one who invited him at first , he managed to keep the contact with the others so as to appear every now and then ... personally he is a funny guy , he brings fun and unpredictable or predictable funny staff for watch ... just my point of view guys 😬🙄

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Say whatever you want , but if he is always around , he must be doing something right ... and if we agree that was Milena the one who invited him at first , he managed to keep the contact with the others so as to appear every now and then ... personally he is a funny guy , he brings fun and unpredictable or predictable funny staff for watch ... just my point of view guys 😬🙄

that dude has been everywhere since Olivia left he was at b4 trying to make a move on a couple of girls and he has been coming to b2 since milena invited him😂

Edited by Kingbanks

8 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I guest loraine might get that hard dick tonight 😂

amira must knew he was coming over so she is doing her bate to get it out of the way😂

monica is not going to do anything she has the GoT guy 😂

I'm joking 😂

All can be true and all can be false .., I agree with many of your points despite you joking 😛

Just now, ddhm said:

Maybe more guys are coming 🤨

if so then most definitely someone is getting spanked 😂

but I doubt it amalia probably invited loraine over without Anthony but I don't know if he knows what's going on, loraine could be there just to help them tease him because amira might not want to🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

that dude has been everywhere since Olivia left he was at b4 trying to make a move on a couple of girls and he has been coming to b2 since milena invited him😂

He was also in the villa in the summer a couple of times ..  it’s so obvious he wants to fuck whatever it moves and this for me makes him a hero never quitting and  always insisting .. at the end , he might get some and then mission accomplished .. and we all who laugh with him now , we give him a standing ovation 😂🤣😂🤣🤣😛😝😜 ( joking obviously ) 

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

if so then most definitely someone is getting spanked 😂

but I doubt it amalia probably invited loraine over without Anthony but I don't know if he knows what's going on, loraine could be there just to help them tease him because amira might not want to🤷‍♂️

Too much speculation at the moment ..