B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Russian women always look younger than their actual age , it is mostly their skin ( not so much sun exposure )  and for sure their genes .. About behaving and acting like young teenagers , I think this is happening because they might not have experienced difficulties let’s say in a way , it might have been an easy and not so challenging life so far , traveling , shopping , in general not a life that they have needed to “ fight “ in order to accomplish things .. and this I think doesn’t help the mind to think so as to get more experienced and ultimately they stay stable .. but what I know from Russian women , they are all very well educated and 9 out of 10 with university degrees .. I think for these girls , this life is a luxury , they need to learn not to be ashamed and share in front of the cameras , as soon as they do , they have so much benefits .. you can see it with their tech devices , underwear , clothes .. luxury .. so , we are here to enjoy their presence and as long as they respect us , the viewers who provide them this luxury life , it is all fine by me 😉😇😎

dear friend let me say you first that i know russia. To strat these girls comes from ukrain not russia. Most of the Ukrain people hates the russians. Justr watch the news and you know why. Second in Ukrain they speak upon the day of today russia cause the russians were the boss in the past. What about the russian university is not like we called it.

In my country no russian student is allowed because the just are not able to study here. Our level is to high for them.

I would ask you go for a walk in st peterburg or moscow and you know what i m talking about.

Eastern people ukrains, belarus, romania hungary...there the girls dont feel being ashamed.µDid you ever met a gipsywomen?

So about being educated....i dont think so but that doenst mean people from there dont have a good heart.

I can tell you also that wherever you go on holiday and there are russian people that means end of your holiday.

I was in a hotel in Turque with some russians boys and girls. They are so noisy, drinking all day, spoil with food....

59 minutes ago, ThePerfectFit said:

yeah, that be a good move, if they replace Anthony & Loraine with another couple in B4. and also replace Megan with another couple. it'd be much more interesting to watch B4, and B5. I wish they give that empty room in B2 to a single man or a couple too. that would definitely generate a lot of interest in project and it gets rid of fake lesbian shows. 

Put holly between other girls without a guy would be good to. Then she wouldnt do all to get his attention cause that shows she s not that smart i thought she was. Ofc they come to spain to show theire body cause they want to get money very easy but do something for it or go home and send new girls. You will find them all over the world. Maybe they speak then a bit english....

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

putting couples in B4 hasnt been very successful in fact it has fucked the apt up, so lets put couples in all the GOVs and fuck them up too

It has worked very well in B4. it's now a lot more fun to watch. of course it'd be better if there is another couple in B4. you may not like it, but that's ok as you are in minority. 

• Sad 3
  • Upvote 1